Dota 2 was gradually losing its audience and Valve began to really work on their game, first the release of the anime DOTA: Dragon's Blood, and now there are so many innovations for beginners.
Quest system (4 levels) with rewards and other changes
- The new player will be taught how to press the teleport, understand the Dota 2 interface, the placement of wards, and much more. Most of this will happen in a bot game.
- The game store has been improved, it is easier for players to choose the necessary guides and things in a particular game.
- Players who complete the training will receive an achievement and it will be published in the profile
- Quest system with rewards for beginners
- A glossary about mechanics in Dota 2 will appear
- Newcomers will become the owners of a two-month free Dota Plus subscription, and they will also have access to a chat where they can ask questions.
- There is a new mode for beginners, which allows you to leave the game without punishment.
- Valve will start actively banning accounts suspected of boosting and smurfing. This will be done manually!
It is important to note that Valve promised to release a global patch after ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021 (around April 9), there will be a new hero and, perhaps, we will wait for Arcana on Specter.